LEAD LEARNING CONSULTANT & FACILITATOR
Subject Matter Expertise: Personal effectiveness Sales and Account Management Relationship building for effective Client Interaction Developing skills for effective communication Presentation Skills development Developing supervisory skills to effect change Managing difficult customer interactions Inter generational Conflict Resolution
- Currently, Director of Learning and Development and Lead Learning Consultant with CLIA – OIA Pte Ltd, Sudhir Nair is a Corporate facilitator, coach and consultant; He helps Managers and Executives to activate behavior change at the office and in their personal lives through learning and development and coaching.
- In addition to being an experienced professional facilitator and learning consultant, Sudhir Nair draws on his many years in Sales Account Management, Sales Leadership and Training and Development in various positions in diverse industries like retail, advertising, media, business associations and now event/learning consultancy to provide insight, strategies and support to clients.
- His delivery style is highly interactive and facilitative. Believing strongly that human behaviour drives processes, his workshop and training sessions are delivered to maximise learner development, and creating positive behaviour changes, especially in the workplace. His greatest strength is his ability to simplify complex processes so that it is easily understood. Besides classroom based training programs, his interactive style has also been effective for outdoor type teambuilding events. Clients like Wearnes, Shell, NUHS, HBO Asia and Hilton have all benefited from his expertise and approach to delivery.
- His educational background has been in human resource development, having also achieved ACTA certification and Diploma in Human resource Development. As a life – long learner, he believes that learning is a life long process and just recently attained an Executive MBA, with the Birmingham Business School. He also keeps updated with the latest trends in Human Resource Development, Leadership and Learning Technologies by subscribing to many HR and Training journals and magazines, plus, by attending leadership and learning workshops and network sessions regularly.
- Despite his demanding learning career, Sudhir Nair makes time to be involved with community and professional organizations. He is a volunteer member of the Singapore Indian Development Association and volunteers at the grassroots level for community projects. He has also served as the Consultant for the Indonesian Business Association of Singapore from the years 2003 to 2007, to help Singapore businesses keen on investing in Indonesia.