ASSOCIATE FACILITATOR (PSYCHOMETRICS/PROFILING)
Subject Matter Expertise: Executive Leadership and Organizational Professionalism, Teams and Professional Development, Work plan Discussions Learning and True Facilitation DiSC Profiling
- Over a period of more than 15 years, Roy has been a principal consultant, head facilitator, executive coach and master trainer. A prominent speaker, he has addressed more than 100,000 delegates and facilitated above 10,000 hours of learning programs internationally. As a consultant, Roy has facilitated thousands of programs with delegates from different continents. His audiences include representatives from the SMEs, multinational companies and listed companies. Roy has provided training for well over 500 companies.
- Throughout his career, Roy has worked with a wide spectrum of industries – including banking, finance, shipping, logistics, mining, manufacturing, real estate, pharmaceuticals, bio-technology, electronics, telecommunications, distribution, healthcare, gaming, transportation, logistic, aviation, hospitality, engineering, construction, retail, entertainment, Leisure, governmental and statutory bodies. Roy addresses more than 10,000 delegates from different organizations annually. He travels between Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macau, China, Middle East and Europe – delivering speeches, lectures and workshops.
- Roy’s experiential, activity-based & action learning programs are highly recommended and endorsed by past participants as well as sponsors! The feedback received has consistently referred to the sessions being interesting, engaging, practical, humorous, entertaining, fun-loving – and effective. Whether it is for a small group of 6 or a large audience of 1,000, Roy’s presentations are always delivered with total commitment. Delivering his workshops with undivided passion and elevating his delegates,
- Roy was a validation community member for the National Competency Standard of both the Advanced Certificate in Training & Assessment (ACTA) and the Diploma in Adult Continuing Education (DACE) with the Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA). He was the Guiding Committee member of the Community of Practice Competency Based Assessment of the Singapore Training and Development Association (STADA) and Vice-Chaired the Special Interest Group Facilitation with the Adult Education Network (AEN). Roy currently serves as a management committee member of the Singapore Training and Development Association (STADA).
- As a pioneer of the national training framework, Roy played the key roles of an educator, developer, facilitator, coach, assessor and supervisor. Roy had been a vivid trainer of the ACTA course offered by WDA with the Singapore Institute of Management (SIM) and the Institute For Adult Learning (IAL) since 2006.
- Prior to turning practicing consultant, Roy held positions of General Manager and Country Manager of multinational public-listed companies in several countries. He was historically involved in general management, training and development, channel management, customer service, human resource and business development. These richly varied experiences have endowed him with the ability to engage with and relate to people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Holding a Masters Degree in Business Administration from the University Of South Australia, Roy is also a certified trainer in Problem Solving and Creativity with DPI and a certified Business Plan Consultant with CPCI Grant Thornton Australia. He has also obtained the Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment from the Workforce Development Agency Singapore and Certificate IV in Training and Assessment from the Australian Qualification Framework.