PRINCIPAL LEARNING FACILITATOR
Subject Matter Expertise: Senior Leadership Team and Personal Development Coaching and Co-development-based facilitation Mentor-Mentee framework and training Developing competency framework for operational excellence Managing change & diversity across cultures Client relations and Communication Developing Organisational leadership to effect change
- Ludovic is an experiential learning educationist, and Founder and CEO of OIA Pte Ltd, the first Outdoor Adventure Center in Singapore and successful “Travel and Learn” consultancy operating from Singapore since 2001.
- Drawing on his vast experience and expertise in experiential learning, he also co – founded the Learning and Development and leadership service platform called , Creative Leadership in Asia (CLIA), which was officially launched in 2012.
- With OIA Ludovic has built a reputation for managing major multi-talented educational and complex programming educational workshops for corporations and learning institutions. He manages a team of very capable, competent, responsible professionals based in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. Calm and methodical, Ludovic grasps the core, essential value and power of any learning intervention or new educational technology.
- Ludovic started his career as a Project Manager with Grolier Interactive (Lagardere Group) working on the launch of a major Internet provider in France. He then became Product Manager for a Pharmaceutical firm based in Singapore, focusing on cardiovascular products and was then promoted as regional Product Manager in APAC. Ludovic was awarded with the title Best French Entrepreneur of the Year in Singapore in 2004.
- Married to an Indonesian, he is bilingual English-French, living in Singapore over 13 years, and familiar with most countries in South East Asia, as well as India and China.
- He graduated from ESSEC Business School of Management with an MBA in France and from Nanterre University with a Master in Philosophy.